Monday, November 5, 2007

Welcome v.3.0

When you wish upon a star that turns into a plane… You get a return by yours truly to the blogosphere.

Hello, loyal readers. In addition to 'Red Line to Awesomeville - Pop: Me,' I'll answer to Furious D.

Despite the moniker, I've been told over and over again that I am too nice and too verbose. But just like Kermit the Frog was able to come to terms with being green, I think all of that is beautiful and will continue to serve me well. And above all, it's what I want to be. So here goes...

I figure my contributions will fall somewhere between the inane, ultimately pointless 'pop-culture as art' ramblings of glorified Best Week Ever reject Chuck Klosterman and the devastating clarity and bipartisan sensibility of Andrew Sullivan.

Stay tuned.

PS - If Erica Jenkins doesn't make the squad, I'm giving up on organized cheering forever, professional or otherwise. If you're reading this, you lovely ginger, keep your feet on the ground and keep reaching for the stars and you'll have that BS in Nursing in no time! Live life to the fullest - No regrets! Grand Island, Nebraska forever! XOXOXOXO! ;)


No comments: